Sawmill ENTERPRISE brings together all the power of Sawmill PROFESSIONAL and adds support for the industry-standard Oracle, MSSQL and MySQL database servers (as well as the integrated Sawmill database as used in LITE and PROFESSIONAL), adds Role-based Access Control (RBAC) and real-time log importing with simultaneous reporting. The Sawmill scripting language (Salang) also offers the ENTERPRISE user the ability to customize the complete user interface (Administration and Report interfaces) and add or modify many of the reporting functions in order to customize or personalize the product or to add specialized functions.
Via the Sawmill scripting language (Salang) Sawmill ENTERPRISE offers the user the ability to completely customize the user and the report interface.
Sawmill ENTERPRISE may be run on any of the Supported Sawmill platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows, Macintosh), and can be run either locally (on the 'server' being analyzed) or remotely (on any system you want, anywhere you want). When run as a remote application Sawmill ENTERPRISE will automatically download the target log files, process them, and either publish the reports using its integrated web server, or email the reports to wherever you need them.
Sawmill Enterprise features include:
- Report drill down (Zoom Filters)
- Clickstream Web Visitor Reports
- Integrated Sawmill Database
- Oracle database server support
- MSSQL database server support
- MySQL database server support
- Complete* GUI control via Salang
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- User Management Editor for admin and report user access
- Log Filter Editor (Import Filters) to filter the raw log data into the database
- Report Filter Editor (Output Filters) to filter the report being displayed without changing the database
- Report Editor for modifying the reports and the report menu allowing creation and editing of the reports - the graphs, tables and report menu navigation
- Sawmill Scheduler for automation of all report functions
- DNS resolution for log data IP addresses
- Geographic Location reports to the City level via GeoLite City™
supported log file formats
- Multiple log sources including Cluster / Load Balanced environments via HTTP, FTP, Local File or Command Line
- Single, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500, 1000 and unlimited profile license packs
- Language support for English, German, Italian, Czech, Chinese (Traditional) and Polish.
*There are license restrictions on the Sawmill Logo and the Flowerfire copyright notice. See the EULA for more info